Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Which is better : Illustrator or Photoshop?

Which is better for Illustrator or Photoshop?

Both of them are needed 100% for graph designer because I have 8 years experienced graphic designer in all sector but now I am crazy busy with images retouching only, But I was a professional graphic design - I did all touch of design in whole category design in existing in the world. I love the design and I love to design, now I love to Photography I love to retouching Product photo only. Because this is new tend to fouse e-commerce and I am sure it is booming and saving time and making money in home - we all the people do this easy way to earn money and love and be happy with good family
now the point I am saying - Photoshop is mother software for graphic design in all photo retouching and preimages resize for print or add in the artwork. There is no alternative option for a way without Photoshop you are being a good designer.
So active it in your brain fast photoshop - all of data and learning tools are again avail on internet youtube.
so love and enjoy but print and design anythings now adobe illustrator is essential for each and all designer. so think before what do you need to do in professional al but only Photoshop expert have a job for photo retouching in Uk clipping path - lots of skill photoshop skill are there and doing great in the excellent career they are happy to love and retouching images.
Soi says al last that [lease learn and enjoy photoshop that makes

you happy.

1 comment: